Powered By Blogger

October 3, 2013

NYPD Cops Caught Beating Black Man half to Death !


On this night I come across a group of cops from the 44th precinct in the Bronx employing their illegal Stop and Frisk tactic to meet their monthly arrest quota. After observing a Latino male be arrested for nothing I could identify I drove 3 blocks down  only to hear a man crying out for help.

I pulled over and saw a group of NYPD cops kicking and punching someone who was laying on the ground as I fumbled with my camera bag trying to record what could be this man's last breathes.

It is clear to me by now that black people will never receive any justice in America, we were fooled into believing that slavery ended and we would be treated equal and be able to live in peace. My people should have returned to the land from which they came and spared their children the hell we now live in under racist Ku Klux Klan members posing as police ! 

Please consider donating if you can, I have more equipment I would like to purchase to continuing spreading truth and positivity to anyone interested. Thank You !

No comments: