Powered By Blogger

September 21, 2013

When I'm not getting Stopped and Frisked ... I like building Computers !


 Just a video of a PC I put together so I can pump out videos for you guys a lot faster. Hopefully this will inspire someone to do whatever it is they have been wanting to do but thought it would be too hard.

Just because you live in a certain neighborhood, look a certain way or are simply poor does not give anyone the right to mistreat or disrespect you, especially not members of your own police department.

Stay focused and motivated and do not allow yourself to be discouraged by people that don't believe in you the way you believe in yourself. You will soon find you have limitless potential and there is nothing you can't accomplish.

Also I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me over the years by sharing information with me, spreading the word about this channel or donating to make videos like this possible. Hopefully I can pay it forward by motivating others to think positive and be productive no matter what.

Y'all take care !

Nycresistance

Click here for parts list !

No comments: