Powered By Blogger

July 24, 2013

Why don't you Black people care about what the Police are doing to you ?



The time for sitting on the sidelines and watching is over ! Everyone who is outraged by the videos I have been posting over the years must now take action by sharing this information on every social media website at your disposal .

It is also very important that you take it upon yourself to donate to my dedicated efforts because unlike the racist crime syndicate know as the NYPD which uses your own tax dollars against you by continually finding more efficient ways to ticket, arrest and cycle innocent people through a corrupt court system.

I will use your money to continue my work of exposing these criminals for what they are so you can protect yourself and family from extortion, kidnapping and terrorism which the NYPD exacts upon black people daily. I can no longer allow my progress to be hindered by the lack of support and funding so I am turning to you for your support. 

Absolutely no donation is too small so donate now so I might unleash my full potential on these demonic and deceptive creatures !

Nycresistance                  

No comments: